• Transportation engineering and feasibility studies for oversized equipment.
• Analysis of routes for transporting oversized equipment. More information
• Procedures for authorization of gauges by rail and road
• Supply of plans for transport with calculations of centers of gravity, combined centers of gravity and load balance
• Execution of loading, fixing and unloading maneuvers on site.
• Multimodal transport.
• Verification and inspection of heavy duty platforms to handle their cargo under the standards of the AAR (Association Of American Railroads)
• Global positioning monitoring with Lat-Lon system More information
• Protection with coating of the equipment with thermo-contractile plastic.
• Supply of specialized rail cars, as well as their expediting services in Mexico, the United States and Canada
NARS National Academy of Railroad Sciences
Johnson County Community College
Association of American Railroads
Railway Industrial Clearance Association
Experts in movent of over-dimensional loads
Centro de operaciones
Arroyo de La Bolsa #21, Colonia Marfil, Guanajuato, Guanajuato, Mexico, CP 36250, Telefono: (473) 119 1925
Avenida Carlos Salinas de Gortari 9.25, Apodaca Centro, Apodaca, Nuevo Leon, Mexico, CP 66600
102 Pinto Valle Drive, Laredo, Texas, USA, 78045
8900 Eastloch Drive, Suite 205, Spring, Texas, USA, 77379